Health Social Media is changing the world. Want to be part of the movement?
Talented journalist sought for exciting opportunity with one of the World’s Top 20 Health Blogs, focused on life with diabetes.
Be part of a team that's helping change the landscape of healthcare — by fostering new relationships between the Patient Community and national and international advocacy organizations; pharma companies; and world-class product designers, marketers, and engineers who make health devices and mobile apps for millions of consumers around the country and around the world.
* * *
We're looking for a writer who’s eager to create engaging and inspirational content for consumers on a variety of diabetes-related issues on the web, from breaking news to product reviews to personal stories and interviews.
Also, help create multimedia content such as videos, photos, and graphic formats. The only limits are your own imagination!
The ideal candidate has:
- Deep familiarity with diabetes
- Personal passion for Patient Advocacy, and creative thinking around how to improve the lives of people living with compromised health
- A bachelor’s degree (in Journalism, Communications, English a plus) combined with established experience in written communications, journalism, marketing, and online publishing
- Strong social media skills – including best practices using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. to showcase editorial content
- A natural passion for modern consumer technology, a genuine desire to simplify complex tasks, and a drive to help people discover the potential of health technologies through your writing
- A good sense of humor, and understanding of “snark”
Serious inquiries only. Please contact email@example.com.