What are you thinking of right now?

I just like to see what people are thinking!  

I'm thinking about giraffes!

I'm thinking about my lesson plans for tomorrow....I am a teacher! 

haha, i just answered angela's post about halloween, so i'm remember all the fun halloween parties i've attended. good times :o)

about my couch. *sniff* i wish my work would send me home sick again today.

why i didn't bring an umbrella to my office today.

liquid. i'm really thirsty right now.

I'm thinking about the ridiculousness of me already going through an entire sleeve of Starbursts this morning.

That is not ridiculous. Well, maybe. That is what the evil of Bagels is all about. Stupid bagels.

now, i'm thinking about laffy taffy jokes *giggles*

[quote user="Brian Q."]

That is not ridiculous. Well, maybe. That is what the evil of Bagels is all about. Stupid bagels.

[/quote]

It's true.  Of course, I also went walking, which further complicated things.

[quote user="Kim"]

[/quote]

i wish i could tap into your body's response to exercise. mine's like "exercise? WHAT DO I DO NOW? i'll just do nothing!"

[quote user="C"]

[quote user="Kim"]

[/quote]

i wish i could tap into your body's response to exercise. mine's like "exercise? WHAT DO I DO NOW? i'll just do nothing!"

[/quote]

I would GLADLY share with you.

I'm thinking of a big slice of pizza.....you know the kind from the traditional pizzeria???  Not Dominoes or Pizza Hut.....REAL pizza!!!  Wishing it didn't have all those calories and carbs, cause I'd really like to eat a piece RIGHT NOW!!!

How incredibly inconcevibly tired I am.

Inconcevable!

Oh great, Now I'm thinking of the Princess Bride! XD I love that movie!

Now I am thinking about a Crumb's Cupcake.......the best in the world..........YUUUMMM

I'M THINKING ABOUT PUPPIES! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

food

Yum!!!!!!!! haha I am thinking of how stupid drama has been going around at my school

About how many bloody Kanji there are!!!!!! And how I wish I could read this Japanese magazine...:( I can read little bits of it, but not very much. T^T

Right now I'm thinking about lyrics of the song that I'm listening :)