What does it mean?

OK, all of you with pumps, I’m going to ask a stupid question been on a pump for a long time so I should know this but here goes. When you BG’s are high the pump tells you to “check for occlusion” So what does occlusion mean?

blockage/pinch in the tube or canula depending on what kind of pump you are using.

I’m using a Mini-med. Thanks for the answer.

It means you could have a kink or blockage

Yes, occlusion means what was said above - you could have a blockage or kink in the tube and/or canula. Although you didn’t mention anything about your reservoir, but you might have air bubbles in there that could give you highs also. I had that same issue with bubbles in my reservoir and finally saw a Youtube video that a girl who had the same issue. She called MiniMed and the result is the video. Here’s a link to it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwbelFCNGz4 I tried what she said in the video and it works! No bubbles in my reservoir. The only thing I did different was I didn’t wait 10 minutes after withdrawing the air out of the insulin. I didn’t have the time to wait so I used it immediately and it works fine. Check it out and hope it helps!