What would a cure mean to you?

Hey guys, so I’ve been thinking about this lately, and I want to know what a cure would mean to you. Comment below and let me know. :slight_smile:

A cure to me personally would be like a new life, or a second chance. I’m 19 and have had diabetes for 15 years. I have had bad days and good days, more hospital trips then I can remember. A cure tho, that would be like being handed a ticket to freedom basically letting me live my life without the constant worry of what is happening with my diabetes. Most of all its a brighter day for the future. With a cure I would not have to worry about passing it to my kids…i would not want to bestow this onto any human being. I know their are worse things out there but a cure would be the most amazing thing I could possibly witness in my life. :slight_smile:

A cure would mean a life without my daily anxiety. A day in which I could have one more cupcake, one in which I didn’t have to carry around a huge bag, and where I could do everything my friends did. I personally have had diabetes for 7 years, and I’m 14. I cannot remember a day in which I didn’t have diabetes. But a cure could change that around. If I heard news about a cure being found, I would probably cry tears of joy knowing I don’t have to be held back with the chains of needles that is my diabetes.