Wierd dreams when you're high?

i have had 2 extremly wierd dreams in the last couple days when my blood sugar has been high. does anyone else have really wierd dreams when theyre high? if so, please tell your dream! i am predicting there will be a trend in themes

oh yes! I have crazy dreams when I am high and actually when I am low as well!

what were some of your dreams. maybe its just the main event or something the dream is centered around...

one of my dreams was about this 6 leged frog with wings. that was really wierd and scarry and other details of it made it even wierder

I spent a few minutes just now interpreting my dream online :D It was something about Greeks, Karate, and boats last night... I was 250 steadily so I figured perhaps it was relevant :) But, unfortunately all the interpretation told me was I have an important message to convey and I am an affectionate person (?).

But I would laugh if the literal interpretation was 'you're high' or 'you're low.'

I have some really weird dreams. You already know what one of mine was about Courtenay. Some of the other ones I've had were about me getting lost and I couldn't find my way out or something and then this weird ho-boe started chasing me around. It sounds like I've been smoking something I know.

Hey, Brittany. I looked for an interpretation of your dream :) Here's what the web had to say (and the interpretation of a dream where someone was being chased by a hobo!):

"To dream that you are being chased, signifies that you are avoiding a situation that you do not think is conquerable. It is often a metaphor for some form of insecurity. In particular, to dream that you are chased by an animal, represents your own unexpressed and unacknowledged anger which is being projected onto that animal. Alternatively, you may be running away from a primal urge or fear."

"The hobo in your dream is someone whom you feel either disgust and are trying to reject from your life. There is definitely some strong hostile feeling towards this person. You may also consider the hobo character as some aspect of your own personality. Perhaps you are feeling angry at yourself."

Alyssa,where do you look to find this info. on dreams? For maybe 5 months I keep dreaming I am in places I don't know,like a house with rooms I have never seen.The people in the dreams are people I have never met ?wHAT say--to that ?ha

This one's my favorite so far this morning! http://www.dreammoods.com/

Wow Alyssa. That's some serious stuff there. lol. I also have this dream where I marry Michael Jackson. Lol. I know that's crazy.

[quote user="Gina"]I have crazy dreams when I am high and actually when I am low as well[/quote]

I don't have so many when I'm high, but I get REALLY scary ones when i'm low...i call 'em low dreams.

Yeah, I have some pretty crazy dreams when my blood sugar is high too! Usually mine are scary and I wake up scared and sweating or something. LOL I haven't had this problem recently so I can't remember any specific ones, but all I know is that they are very strange! haha Wonder why that happens??

I'm with Maria Rose ... I have only noticed weird dreams when I'm low. But they're always anxiety-type dreams.

I luckily don't go high much at night, so maybe that's why I can only remember low dreams. But, I'd prefer not to be low at night!! So scary!

What do you guys think is scarier, low or high at night? Hm, I may have to start a new thread about that one :)

Whenever I'm low, I dream about food! That wakes me up because I realize 'I'm dreaming about it again... time to check' :D

My high blood-sugar dreams are VERY intense, the color is highly saturated, the emotions are wild, the stories are longs and chaotic. I can't remember any now because i haven't had nighttime highs in a while. but next time I do I'll be sure to blog about it.

I never have dreams when my blood sugar is low because I always wake myself up. It's usually pretty instantly. But my high blood sugar dreams are extremely strange! LOL

i think i have more nightmares, like really scary nightmares, when my blood sugar is high. there's no real trend in my dreams, only the fact that they are really scary like horror movies...like someone chasing me or someone trying to kill me...but i never have these kind of dreams under normal circumstances so i know they're related to my blood sugars.