Urgent Need Help

I’m glad you’re making progress. You can get your insulin and someone is sending you a sensor.
Don’t forget to plan ahead for when you need to replace your transmitter - they’re good for about 90 days and you’ll get a warning when it’s almost time for a new one. If you’re not able to afford one you’ll need to do finger sticks: the meters themselves are not necessarily costly but the strips can set you back.

1 Like

Lily’s online form for that option will give you an image of a card you can print or show on your phone. Take the “card” to the pharmacy that has your prescription for basaglar and present it when requesting a refill.

I haven’t had to take advantage of Sanofi’s program so I don’t know what happens when you submit their online form. Let us know if they also give you an image of a card to take to the pharmacy. If you aren’t sure they have a phone number listed at the bottom of sanofipatientconnection.com that you can call and ask.
1-888-847-4877, Mon-Fri, 9AM-8PM ET

1 Like

Cheyenne @CheyLayne, I was wondering how you were doing. Have you found a way to get the supplies you need? Did you get a discount card from Sanofi? Is using the cards at the pharmacy as easy as advertised?

I’m not sure what kind of insulin you need but try LilyCares. Also, if you can try something other than Omni, try for a Dexcom. https://assistance.dexcom.com/pap_selfservice/?_gl=1*8v9y50*_ga*NzY0ODQ2MDMxLjE3MTA3MTc4Njg.*_ga_S6J885VKT2*MTcxMDcxNzg2OC4xLjEuMTcxMDcxNzg3NC4wLjAuMA_ga_KQDZFFW8BJMTcxMDcxNzg2OC4xLjEuMTcxMDcxNzg4Mi4wLjAuMA…&_ga=2.49491503.862194242.1710717869-764846031.1710717868

Thanks Alphia @harta77 I’ve been looking for the Dexcom Patient Assistance Program for a while and could never find it. Is the program easy to use?

Very simple application process and very affordable for 90 day supply

Weve actually been going through a harder time since we last talked. Weve had so much going on, not good. Currently in a bad financial spot im not able to purchase anything. I had a friend help me hold over on supplies for a moment

I’m sorry to hear that. I’ll keep praying. See if anything at Get Urgent Insulin Support - Get Insulin can help you. Remember its insulin first, then food, shelter and clothing for us T1Ds.

1 Like